Process Transfer Engineer
We are currently looking for a Process Transfer Engineer to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Life Sciences business ... View Job
Science Leader - Media Development
An amazing opportunity for a Science Leader to join a new Media Development team within a global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Multiple vacancies for Biotechnologists to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Biotechnologist you will be part of the man... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbial Fermentation Research Scientist to join an innovative and growing Life Sciences company based in Berkshire. As the Microbial Fermentation Research Scientist you will be responsible for developing and optimising fermentations for vaccine production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbial Fermentation Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work on fermentation projects with a variety of pathogens to produce bespoke products for a wide variety of clients at scales of up to 10L.
2. Liaise with other departments to support the production of vaccines across the business, including the analytical team and purification teams.
3. You will be the primary point of contact for fermentation projects on site and will be responsible for setting up fermentation projects and trouble shooting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbial Fermentation Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline and ideally a PhD or equivalent industry experience within a fermentation based discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in microbial fermentation would be highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with trouble shooting and developing fermentation projects will be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.