QC Microbiologist We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Microbiologi... View Job
QC Microbiology Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Microbiolo... View Job
Quality Control Analyst We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Somerset area. As the Quality Control Anal... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area on a 12 month fixed term contract. As the Microbiologist you will be responsible for testing samples in accordance with laboratory SOP's, support on the job training and operate a variety of analytical instrumentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform a wide variety of microbiological tests and environmental sampling while working as part of a team.
2. As the Microbiologist you will be involved in the development and validation of novel techniques including the design and execution of validation studies and protocols.
3. Your role will involve being responsible for stock control, supporting on the job training and planning your own work on a day-to-day basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject (Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology).
2. Proven industry experience in a cleanroom environment performing microbiological techniques is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.