Microbiology Compliance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hert... View Job
Quality Control Analyst
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Somerset area. As the Quality Contro... View Job
QC Microbiology Team Leader
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South Wales area. As the QC Microbiolo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiologist you will be responsible for testing samples in accordance with laboratory SOP's, support on the job training and operate a variety of analytical instrumentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform a wide variety of microbiological tests and environmental sampling.
2. As the Microbiologist you will be involved in the development and validation of novel techniques including the design and execution of validation studies and protocols.
3. Your role will involve being responsible for stock control, supporting on the job training and planning your own work on a day-to-day basis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject (Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology).
2. Proven industry experience in GLP environment performing microbiological techniques.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.