Job Reference: J5633749
Updated On: 09/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area. As the Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out the sampling and testing of environmental and microbial samples.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Microbiologist you will perform sampling and testing activities for environmental and microbial samples.
2. You will be responsible for carrying out method development or validation activities for analytical methods to pharmacopoeial and regulatory guidelines.
3. As the Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining the systems within the laboratory according to GMP and internal procedures.
4. You will also conduct internal laboratory audits as required and report any OOS results as appropriate.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a microbiology or environmental testing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP environment.
Key Words: Microbiology / Laboratory / Analyst / Environmental Monitoring / EM / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Microbial.
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supervising, unde...Science
View & Apply
QC First Line Manager - Environmental Monitoring
Wiltshire | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC First Line Manager - Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC First Line Manager you will be respon...Science
View & Apply