J5630452HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time09/11/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Culture Collection Curator We are currently looking for an experienced Biobanking Scientist to become a Culture Collection Curator with a leading Microbiome Research organisatio... View Job
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
Assistant Research Scientist We are currently looking for an Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Microbiology Research organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Assurance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Assurance Manager you will be responsible for leading the Microbiological and Sterility functions across all company projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead contamination control and decide on the best sampling practices across the site.
2. Undertaking audits of processes and further carrying out process improvements for all GMP areas will be among your responsibilities. You will also be responsible for reviewing and signing process areas and laboratory procedures while determining internal and external audit scopes.
3. As the Microbiology Assurance Manager you will design and deliver training courses within Production, R&D and Laboratory staff as well as coaching and mentoring groups.
4. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert for Microbiology and Sterility assurance as well as act as Site Microbiology and be responsible for continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
5. Ensuring all Microbiological concerns, corrective and preventative actions as well as data trends are assessed, analysed and tracked.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiological related discipline and a number of years of industry experience within a GMP/ Sterile environment as a Microbiology Senior/ Manager.
2. You must have proven leadership and management skills as well as project management experience in Microbiology both in the laboratory and across all pharmaceutical processes.
3. Strong knowledge and experience within Environmental Monitoring equipment, bioburden, endotoxin, microbial identification, process validation and various other methods applicable to the testing of Biopharmaceutical products is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.