J5631186EssexPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on ExperienceFull Time25/03/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Manufacturing Technician Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area who offer a relocation p... View Job
Senior Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London a... View Job
Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading biotechnology company based in the South Wales area. As the Quality Director you wil... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the aseptic and sterile laboratory by coordinating qualification and re-qualification of the processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the subject matter expert on validation activities and will act as the point of contact for the sterile and aseptic quality advice and technical support for other departments, including Production.
2. It will be your responsibility to review sterility assurance non-conformances, events and issues and then lead the investigation teams to determine an investigation and quality approval.
3. Your role as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will include the use of process tools such as GEMBA or Process Confirmation to review sterile or aseptic manufacture processes, identify weaknesses and recommend improvements.
4. Additional to your main responsibilities, you will be involved in mentoring and training other colleagues from other departments in sterility assurance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Microbiology, Biology, Biomedical Science, Life Science, etc.) will be beneficial to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in leading investigations, coordinating process simulations and validation exercises in sterile or aseptic processes is necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working to GMP regulations in a pharmaceutical environment is required for this position.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.