Job Reference: J5631476
Updated On: 13/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsible for investigating microbial samples, review the data and further generate data review reports and produce a risk assessment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will investigate microbiological out-of-limit events relating to bioburden, endotoxin, sterility, water systems, and environmental monitoring.
2. Production of data trend reports in graphical and statistical formats will be among your duties. You will also write detailed reports into investigation findings and propose appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
3. You will conduct audits focussing on contamination control, carry out equipment and log book reviews and update the SOP's as required.
4. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for undertaking microbiological sampling and testing in relation to environmental monitoring and water systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or a relevant biological discipline and a number of years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical Sector within the Microbiology function.
2. Proven industry experience using graphical and statistical tools and experience with undertaking audits is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with continuous improvement or risk assessment would be highly beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Pharmaceutical | Quality Assurance | Continuous improvement | GMP | Biological | Biopharmaceutical | SOP | QA | QC | Bioburden | Endotoxin | Sterility |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Sterility Assurance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Sterility Assurance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer you will suppor...Science
View & Apply
Dundee | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply