Job Reference: J5631476
Updated On: 15/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsible for investigating microbial samples, review the data and further generate data review reports and produce a risk assessment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will investigate microbiological out-of-limit events relating to bioburden, endotoxin, sterility, water systems, and environmental monitoring.
2. Production of data trend reports in graphical and statistical formats will be among your duties. You will also write detailed reports into investigation findings and propose appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
3. You will conduct audits focussing on contamination control, carry out equipment and log book reviews and update the SOP's as required.
4. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for undertaking microbiological sampling and testing in relation to environmental monitoring and water systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or a relevant biological discipline and a number of years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical Sector within the Microbiology function.
2. Proven industry experience using graphical and statistical tools and experience with undertaking audits is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with continuous improvement or risk assessment would be highly beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Pharmaceutical | Quality Assurance | Continuous improvement | GMP | Biological | Biopharmaceutical | SOP | QA | QC | Bioburden | Endotoxin | Sterility |
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of ...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Team Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for providing s...Science
View & Apply