J56211WiltshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time07/06/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Cambridge We are currently looking for a Cambridge Account Manager to join a leading Life Science distributor. It will be a home-based position covering the Cam... View Job
QC Microbiology Technician We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technician you... View Job
Junior Microbiologist We are currently looking for a Junior Microbiologist to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Junior Microbiologist you... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Manager to join a leading Contract Manufacturing Organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Microbiology Lab Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all of the needs are met of internal and external clients and project timeline's and act as a liaison between internal Pharmaceutical Development Service and QC Microbiology departments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Lab Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will prepare validation protocols and reports for external clients who are developing sterile and non- sterile pharmaceutical products. You will also perform and manage projects within the department.
2. As the Microbiology Lab Manager, you will ensure that all personal lead times are complied with and ensure that all work performed complies with departmental procedures.
3. Developing and validating laboratory procedures as well as reviewing analytical and laboratory data within the department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lab Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or MSc in Applied Microbiology or Microbiology is essential to your application.
2. Extensive industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory is essential as well as previous supervisory/ managerial experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.