Job Reference: J5632950
Updated On: 17/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Microbiology Lab Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the QC Microbiology department. We are looking for an applicant who has an interest in science and working in a laboratory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Microbiology Lab Technician you will ensure the environment in departmental laboratories is maintained to GMP standards of cleanliness, tidiness and audit preparedness.
2. You will be responsible for cleaning and monitoring of equipment in the department, for example; performing weekly cleaning of LAF and MSCs as well as reacting to alarms from temperature monitoring equipment.
3. You will also support QC Technologists in the testing of production samples such as environmental monitoring of media plates and working with a pH meter.
4. Additionally, you will be required to ensure that all documentation is completed in compliance with cGMP and to follow SOPs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lab Technician (Graduate) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of following written SOP's or GMP documentation/instructions.
Key Words: Microbiology, QC, Laboratory, Technician, GMP, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, SOPs, Environmental Monitoring.
Other jobs with similar skills
Process and Validation Microbiologist
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior QC Technologist you will be responsible for providing suppo...Science
View & Apply