Job Reference: J5632297
Updated On: 10/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Lead to join an expanding Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Lead you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to the microbiology functions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a subject matter expert on all aspects of environmental contamination control (environmental monitoring).
2. Ensure that raw materials and products are tested within a timely manner, in accordance with SAP lead times.
3. Ensure that Environmental monitoring is performed to an appropriate level, and commensurate to the activity being performed in the relevant areas.
4. You will be responsible for making sure that all microbiology functions are aware of any changes to legislation, guidelines etc. as issued by the British/European Pharmacopeia, MHRA, Eudralex etc.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or similar subject along with significant GMP microbiology experience.
2. Proven industry experience in leading microbiology testing groups and functions will be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with MHRA inspections is desirable.
Key Words: Microbiology | Site Microbiologist | Environmental Monitoring | Bioburden | Endotoxin | MHRA | FDA | GMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Validation Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be re...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Manager
Wiltshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for improving the...Science
View & Apply