J5630545EssexBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDepending on experience Full Time03/12/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you wi... View Job
QC Microbiology Manager We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology... View Job
Life Science Sales Specialist HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Leading UK Life Science Laboratory Products organisation. Thi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for providing support within the Microbiology function which comprises of microbiological testing and environmental monitoring activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance within the appropriate GMP/GLP guidelines and provide advice to prevent environmental excursions. This will include providing support to Quality Assurance and Production in the event of excursions.
2. As the Microbiology Manager you will ensure that all Environmental Monitoring is performed to a sufficient level within the relevant area.
3. Driving quality initiatives and ensuring change controls, CAPA's, non-conformances and customer complaints are managed with full compliance to company SOP's.
4. Ensuring the microbiology functions are up to date with legislation amendments and working to health and safety work act is important to your role.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology related discipline as well as a number of years of experience working within an industrial environment, leading a team, to GMP/GLP regulations is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience of MHRA inspections, Aseptic Environmental Monitoring and following EU Regulatory Guidelines is essential. It is also essential that you have experience and knowledge of FDA guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a variety of Microbiological Techniques is highly advantageous to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.