Job Reference: J5630545
Updated On: 17/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for providing support within the Microbiology function which comprises of Microbiological testing and Environmental Monitoring activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance within the appropriate GMP/GLP guidelines and provide advice to prevent environmental excursions. This will include providing support to Quality Assurance and Production.
2. As the Microbiology Manager you will ensure that all Environmental Monitoring is performed to a sufficient level within the relevant area and you will be the Subject Matter Expert on environmental contamination control.
3. Driving quality initiatives and ensuring change controls, CAPA's, non-conformances and customer complaints are managed with full compliance to company SOP's.
4. Responsible for meeting customer commitments and communicating, interpreting and implicating trend results will be among your duties.
5. You will assist with the optimisation of processes and manage the department to maximise effectiveness.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology related discipline as well as a number of years of experience working within an industrial environment and leading a team is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience of Aseptic Environmental Monitoring and following EU Regulatory Guidelines is essential. It is also essential that you have experience and knowledge of FDA guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a variety of Microbiological Techniques is highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Environmental Monitoring | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | MHRA | FDA | Management | Team Leader |
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of ...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Team Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Team Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Microbiology Team Leader you will be responsible for providing s...Science
View & Apply