Job Reference: J5635805
Updated On: 19/05/2022
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical and Therapeutics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for the management of a range of microbiology related research projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the Microbiology Manager, you will be responsible for managing a range of microbiology related research projects.
2. You will be in charge of the supervision of a small team of research scientists, as well as attending conferences and sub-contractor sites when required.
3. The Microbiology Manager will develop and apply microbiological assays, for the screening of potential new drugs.
4. you will be responsible for designing, developing and validating analytical assays and company SOPs as well as the management and quality control of data.
Role Requirements1. Relevant PhD degree in a life science related topic, such as Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biopharmaceutical.
2. Proven industry experience with management or supervision within a microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge of the microbiology laboratory environment and practical experience with microbiology techniques.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / PhD / Doctorate / Cambridgeshire / Endotoxin Testing / Bioburden Testing / Management / Manager / Supervision / Supervisor / Microbio / bacteriology / Microbial Culture / Microbial Culturing / Bacterial Culture / Bacterial Culturing / Laboratory / Microbiology Laboratory Manager / Microbiology Manager
Other jobs with similar skills
Leeds | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for carrying out support acti...Science
View & Apply
Fermentation Research Scientist - Biotherapeutics
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Research Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company in the Cambridgeshire Area. As the Fermentation Research Scientist, you will be responsible for u...Science
View & Apply
Director for Biomarker identification
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
HRS are working in partnership with a global healthcare organisation who will be opening a new centre for genetic research, near to Oxford. The facility will be a huge investment & will utilise comp...Science
View & Apply