Job Reference: J5634666
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP Quality Control Laboratories. You will ensure that the manufacturing centre meets the standards and expectations of its key stakeholders, regulatory authorities and potential collaborators.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform both viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
2. As the QC Technician you may be expected to perform testing for biosafety e.g. endotoxin testing as well as standard microbiological laboratory analysis.
3. You will also support raw material sampling activity and ensure it is undertaken to GMP and in accordance with collaborator requirements.
4. Additionally, as the QC Technician, you will participate in Out of Trend, Out of Specification and Deviation management events associated with QC activity and assist in reporting and management of such events.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in microbiology or an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in accordance with GMP.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / QC / Quality Control / Technician / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Viable / Non-viable / Environmental Monitoring / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Aseptic / Sterility / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Microbiology QC Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QC Techni...Science
View & Apply
Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology
Wiltshire | £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology y...Science
View & Apply