J4294CheshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£23,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time17/08/2017Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Environmental
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Formulation Research Associate
We are currently looking for a Formulation Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Formulat... View Job
Downstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Scientist to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the County Durham area. As the Dow... View Job
Senior Analytical Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Microbiology Scientist you will be responsible for microbiology testing for the GMP release of products as well as various other duties within the team:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing microbiology testing to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream)
2. Supporting the optimisation/qualification and/or technical transfer of validated methods and the validation of developed assays for cGMP testing by executing experimental plans as directed by technical lead.
3. Microbiology testing of facilities water points, raw materials, in process product release and stability and to lead the management of samples for projects assigned to them.
4. Microbiological analysis of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical products including LAL/Endotoxin testing (Chromogenic method), Identification to Gram Stain level, TVC testing, Bioburden testing, viability and purity testing and Environmental Monitoring.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Microbiology or Biology
2. Proven industry experience in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of such standards and regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with testing pharmaceutical/biopharmaceuticals using LAL/Endotoxin testing (Chromogenic method), Identification to Gram Stain level, TVC testing, Bioburden testing, viability and purity testing and Environmental Monitoring.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.