J5631076HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time21/03/2019Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Microbiologist We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the Senior Microbiologis... View Job
Microbiology Compliance Officer We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology C... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for testing biological samples in accordance to GCLP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively carry out microbiological tests, environmental sampling and procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's). You will then use a variety of analytical instrumentation for data analysis purposes.
2. As the Microbiologist you will be responsible for maintaining test procedures to ensure consistency as well as assisting in the identification of new procedures.
3. Reviewing and ensuring batch production targets are met and also delivering training to other individuals will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Masters or BSc in Microbiology as well as industry experience in a GMP/ Clean room/ GLP environment is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out microbiological testing and environmental monitoring.
3. Experience training other individuals and co-ordinating and planning work would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.