Job Reference: J5634995
Updated On: 25/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Analyst II to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Analyst II you will be responsible for supporting the design and execution of validation studies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Validation Analyst II will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will execute, assess results, and report microbiological validation tests and equipment qualifications using SOPs, Validation protocols and reports.
2. As the Microbiology Validation Analyst you will clean, calibrate and maintain equipment; prepare and maintain reagents, standards, microbial cultures, or control samples.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to compliance requirements, especially GMP, at all times. You will also assist with deviations in the quality system, leading minor and major investigations and ensuring effective implementation of identified CAPAs.
4. The Microbiology Validation Analyst will also be responsible for executing microbiological experiments and assisting with the delivery of training in support of new methods or equipment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Analyst II we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working on microbiology validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/GLP.
Key Words: Microbiology / Microbiologist / Validation / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice / SOPs / CAPAs / Deviations / Qualification / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceuticals / Pharmaceuticals
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology QC Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Technician - Microbi...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for supervising, unde...Science
View & Apply