J562808HertfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£21,000 to £28,000 per annum - Dependent on experiencePart Time03/09/2018Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbial Biobanking Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced BioBanking Scientist with experience of Microbial Culturing has become available to join a leading Gut Micr... View Job
Assistant Research Scientist We are currently looking for an Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Microbiology Research organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As... View Job
Supplier Relationship Manager We are currently looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join a leading and rapidly growing UK distributor of cutting-edge life science researc... View Job
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for testing biological samples in accordance to GCLP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively carry out microbiological tests, environmental sampling and procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's). You will then use a variety of analytical instrumentation for data analysis purposes.
2. As the Microbiologist you will be responsible for maintaining test procedures to ensure consistency as well as assisting in the identification of new procedures.
3. Reviewing and ensuring batch production targets are met and also delivering training to other individuals will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Masters or BSc in Microbiology as well as industry experience in a GMP/ Clean room/ GLP environment is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out microbiological testing and environmental monitoring.
3. Experience training other individuals and co-ordinating and planning work would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.