Job Reference: J5632056
Updated On: 21/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for testing biological samples in accordance to GCLP standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively carry out microbiological tests, environmental sampling and procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's). You will then use a variety of analytical instrumentation for data analysis purposes.
2. As the Microbiologist you will be responsible for maintaining test procedures to ensure consistency as well as assisting in the identification of new procedures.
3. Reviewing and ensuring batch production targets are met and also delivering training to other individuals will be among your responsibilities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Masters or BSc in Microbiology as well as industry experience in a GMP/ Clean room/ GLP environment is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out microbiological testing and environmental monitoring.
3. Experience training other individuals and co-ordinating and planning work would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Training | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Validation | Environmental Monitoring |
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology Technician
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
An exciting opportunity has become available for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technician you will be con...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join a leading Microbiology company based in the Surrey area. As the Lab Analyst you will be involved in the entire production process from production of ...Science
View & Apply