Job Reference: J5632345
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for assisting with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Microbiology Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will devise, plan, execute, assess results and report microbiological validation tests and equipment qualifications using Standard Operating Procedures and Validation Protocols.
2. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be responsible for cleaning, calibrating and maintaining equipment; preparing and maintaining reagents, standards, microbial cultures, or control samples; performing stock checks; and performing general laboratory housekeeping duties.
3. You will also assist with the preparation of regulatory or licence documentation as well as participating in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources.
4. Additionally, you will take responsibility for and deliver training and assessment in support of new methods or equipment .e.g. transfer to the microbiology laboratory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of basic microbiology techniques.
Key Words: Quality Control, Microbiology, Validation, GMP, Biopharmaceutical, Life Sciences, SOPs, Laboratory, Technician, Sterility, Assurance
Other jobs with similar skills
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for managing incoming materials and supporting Good Ma...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiology Technologist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Technologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Technologist you will be responsible for und...Science
View & Apply