J562925CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time17/09/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioprocess Account Manager We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Home Counties. As the Bioprocess Accoun... View Job
Antibody Discovery Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Scientist / Senior Scientist Are you an experienced Scientist or Senior Scientist who is looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for scientists to join a l... View Job
We are currently looking for a Molecular Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Molecular Scientist you will be working on and testing new technologies and combinations, all centred around antibody engineering.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Molecular Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work independently on technology development and further design and execute new experiments.
2. You will work predominantly in the laboratory carrying out a range of analytical techniques such as, but not limited to, ELISA, Luminex and BIAcore.
3. As the Molecular Scientist you will work on antibody engineering and phage display as well as carry out small scale expression and transfection.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out antibody engineering or phage display as well as using techniques such as ELISA, Luminex and BIAcore is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of antibody structures and biophysical parameters would be highly beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Antibody, Luminex, ELISA, BIAcore, Transfection, Molecular Biology, Research and Development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.