Job Reference: J5634829
Updated On: 10/09/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Molecular Biology - Sr./Scientist
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are excited to partner with an innovative RNA Therapeutics company based in one of Cambridge's leading Biotechnology Hubs. As part of the development and growth of this Biotherapeutic business we are looking to identify a talented and dynamic Molecular Biologist to join their team to support Proof-of-concept activities.
As the Scientist / Senior Scientist in Molecular Biology you will drive the technology platform development and project execution through high quality laboratory work and ensure the smooth running of their state of the art facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Molecular Biology - Sr./Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with the Research Director to perform development and screening of RNA Therapeutic candidates using a range of methods including but not limited to DNA / RNA purification and preparation, PCR, plasmid construct design, Cloning and Transfection activities.
2. Work collaboratively in to generate robust data sets to ensure the strong pipeline development of first in class Gene Therapeutics.
3. Facilitate the smooth running and management of the laboratory through preparation of reagents and materials, managing lab supplies and ensuring H&S documentation and SOPs are in place.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Biology - Sr./Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or MSc with industry experience, where you have gained in-depth Molecular Biology experience
2. Proven industry or academic experience where you have extensive laboratory experience from the routine running of experiments to general lab maintenance
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of techniques focused around the molecular assessment of nucleic acids including Cell Culture, Western Blotting, DNA and RNA purification and preparation, transfection, qPCR as well as fluorescent and luminescent cell-based assays.
Key Words: Gene Therapy | Viral Vector | Biotechnology | Biotherapeutic | Cell Biology | Molecular Biology | Biochemistry | Scientist | Research | Associate Scientist | qPCR | DNA Extraction | RNA Extraction | Transfection | Cell-Based Assays | Molecular Biology | Molecular Biologist
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Service Sales Representative
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Inside Service Sales Representative to join a growing life sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the Inside Service Sales Representative you w...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - immediate start
Middlesex | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist laboratory experience looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently working an exclusive project and looking for a number of Senior Scientist...Science
View & Apply