Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab... View Job
Analytical Services Manager
We are currently looking for an Analytical Services Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Analyti... View Job
We are currently looking for a Molecular Biology Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Molecular Biology Research Associate you will be responsible for helping to complete a range of different drug discovery projects using an array of techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Molecular Biology Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the discovery of high quality monoclonal antibodies on a variety of exciting projects.
2. Using your exceptional practical skills (particularly in molecular biology), excellent communication and team working abilities, you will drive our innovative antibody projects forward from the laboratory
3. You will be using a variety of antibody techniques including, but not limited to, assay development, NMR, PCR, cell culture and screening antibodies.
4. As the Molecular Biology Research Associate you will be providing intellectual and practical input to develop and implement more efficient processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Biology Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology or Molecular Biology
2. Proven industry experience in the Biopharmaceutical/ Pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of such standards and regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cloning, screening antibodies cell culture, PCR, NMR and assay development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.