Job Reference: J5637080
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert you will be responsible for applying cutting edge structure-based design methods and state of the art cheminformatics tools to assist our drug discovery programs, working closely with biologists, structural biologists and medicinal chemists.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Expanding and enhancing capabilities in molecular simulation, particularly free energy methods such as FEP/TI.
2. Developing new state of the art structure-based design methods.
3. Applying and developing modern simulation methods.
1. PhD in computational chemistry or a related field.
2. Strong programming and scripting skills.
3. Excellent communication skills.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences, Genomics, Drug Discovery