Job Reference: J5634944
Updated On: 20/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Molecular Technician - Industrialisation to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Molecular Technician - Industrialisation you will be responsible for maintenance and analysis of cell lines using cell based assays for cell and gene therapies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Molecular Technician - Industrialisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Culture and maintenance of mammalian cells such as stem cells, cancer cells, primary cells etc...
2. As a Molecular Technician - Industrialisation, you will using and running cell based assays such as ELISAs, rt- qPCR and flow cytometry.
3. Performing media preparation, aseptic techniques and preparing or calibrating equipment. As well as collaborating with other teams working in a GMP environment.
4. Evaluating and collecting data for analysis using software such as GraphPad Prism and FlowJo.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Technician - Industrialisationt we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences focussed subject such as Biochemistry, Immunology, Cancer biology etc...
2. Proven industry experience in a working with cell culture and cell based assays. GMP experience is beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell line culturing, cell based assays and flow cytometry.
Key Words: Biotechnology / Cell Culture / London / FACS / Flow Cytometry / Flowjo / Cell Based Assay / Cell Lines / Immunology / Cell and Gene Therapy / R&D / Research and Development / Cell Culture Biologist / Cell Lines / ELISA / Technician / Mammalian Cells / GMP / ELISA / RT-qPCR / GraphPad Prism / ATMP / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Molecular Biology
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Molecular Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in molecular biology who speaks fluent Ital...Science
View & Apply
Associate Research Scientist - Gene Therapy
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are excited to exclusively partner with an innovative, up and coming Gene Therapy company based in one of Cambridge's leading Biotechnology Hubs. As part of the development...Science
View & Apply