Job Reference: J5631347
Updated On: 17/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
MS&T Analytical Specialist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities associated with analytical method development and testing to support MS&T.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Analytical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will implement analytical technologies and control strategies to improve the characterisation of commercial products.
2. Leading elements of life-cycle improvements to analytical manufacturing and control strategies will be among your responsibilities.
3. You will develop, plan and execute equipment specifications and validation strategies and method transfer plans to deliver robust analytical methods.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry or Biological Sciences and a number of years of industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical company. Experience of CMC analytical requirements is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in immuno-assays is essential to your application as the Analytical Scientist.
Key Words: Science | Immuno-assays | SME | Pharmaceuticals | Analytical | Biotechnology | Chemistry | Assay Development | CMC |
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Operations Manufacturing Manager
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a GMP Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Operations Manager you will be responsible for the development of the Manufa...Science
View & Apply
Tech Transfer Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new pro...Science
View & Apply