J56225OxfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time30/08/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry - Expression Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Fermentation Group Manager We are currently looking for a Fermentation Group Manager to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the Teeside area. As the Fermentation G... View Job
Downstream Processing Manager We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Manager to join an exciting a cross functional biopharmaceutical company based in the Liverpool a... View Job
Biochemical Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Biochemical Engineer has become available to an expanding immunotherapy company based in the Oxfordshire. area. As the B... View Job
We are currently looking for an MS&T Product Steward to join an exciting and expanding Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the MS&T Product Steward you will be responsible for product stewardship to maintain the technical oversight and knowledge of the clinical and commercial manufacturing processes performed either using in-house manufacturing sites or externally by third party CMOs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MSAT Product Steward will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Recognised specialist/technical lead responsible for product stewardship; managing the continued (ongoing) process verification (CPV) for the clinical and commercial product(s) assigned.
2. You will provide technical oversight of each assigned products' process performance and capability across all sites and value chain (e.g. from raw materials to vector product primary packaging), through quantitative data trending and monitoring events that may impact the state of control and final product quality.
3. Ensure commercial product' processes remain in a state of control (validated state) end to end, across multiple sites, in liaison with Manufacturing Sciences & Technology (MSAT), Manufacturing and Quality functions.
4. Managing the performance of Process Analysts. Working with manager to set clear performance expectations; provide coaching, mentoring and pastoral support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MSAT Product Steward we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree / masters / PhD / EngD in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Life Science or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in cell and gene therapy or biopharmaceutical / biologics manufacturing would be an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with bioprocess development, scale-up and GMP manufacturing (including large scale mammalian cell culture support).
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.