Job Reference: J5634806
Updated On: 12/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a MS&T Team Leader to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the MS&T Team Leader you will be expected to coordinate and manage the design and execution of experimental upstream and downstream work packages to ensure the development of robust manufacturing processes suitable for cGMP manufacture.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the MS&T Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage a team of 4-6 Scientists to design and execute upstream and downstream process development experiments to optimise viral vector production.
2. As the MS&T Team Leader you will be responsible for supervising statistical experimental design (DoE) and the execution of upstream/downstream processes in the MS&T laboratories.
3. You will act as the subject matter expert during the technology transfer of processes to relevant CMO.
4. A responsibility of the MS&T Team Leader will also involve writing reviewing process development SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MS&T Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biotechnology/bioprocess engineering discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in mammalian cell culture process development using small scale bioreactor systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein or viral vector purification development.
Key Words: MS&T / MSAT / Manufacturing Science & Technology / Manufacturing / Bioprocess / Biotechnology / Upstream / Downstream / Technology Transfer / Tech Transfer / Bioreactor / Scale-Up / DoE / Design of Experiment / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Process Development / Viral Vector / AAV / Mammalian / Cell Culture
Other jobs with similar skills
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing organisation based in the Staffordshire area. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for produ...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply