Job Reference: J5632262
Updated On: 31/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an MSAT contractor to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the MSAT Contractor you will be responsible for providing technical and scientific support to the clinical and commercial manufacturing activities and third party CMO sites including technology transfer, process validation, technical troubleshooting, complex deviation investigations, change control, and continuous improvement.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the MSAT contractor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the MSAT contractor, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to other departments and contribute to the scientific and business needs of the company.
2. You will be working across multiple projects at different stages of the commercial product life cycle whilst providing leadership and direction on MSAT activities.
3. As the MSAT contractor, you will be technically reviewing manufacturing documents (batch manufacturing records, deviation handling, CAPA, change controls, SOPs, etc.).
4. You will be responsible for process development or GMP production in upstream adherent / suspension cell culture and downstream (purification) processing and aseptic processing / fill & finish.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MSAT Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science discipline or and an engineering background.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Biopharmaceutical company is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process validation / Technical Transfer / Upstream / Downstream.
Key Words: Validation / Process / MSAT / Manufacturing / Scientist / Technology / Biotech / Biopharmaceutical / SOP / CAPA / Deviation / Batch / Leadership / Scientist / Engineer / Contract / Consultant / GMP / Production / Upstream / Downstream / Purification / Pilot Plant / Reading / Slough / London / Oxfordshire / Wiltshire / Swindon
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Downstream Process Development
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Downstream Process Development to join a global Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. As the Head of Downstream Process Development you w...Science
View & Apply
Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Viral Vector Scientist you will help to design, execute and document process deve...Science
View & Apply