J56150OxfordPharmaceutical Biotechnology Contract / Temporary / Interim£40.00 to £55.00 per hourFull Time03/07/2018Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Product Technologist (NPD / EPD) Project Management - Technical Project Management – Technology Transfer Project Management - NPI New Product Introduction Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioprocess Consultant We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bioprocess Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join an exciting and reputable Biotechnol... View Job
Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a MSAT Scientist/ Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 months based in the Oxford area. As the MSAT Scientist/ Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the clinical and commercial manufacturing activities and third party CMO sites.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MSAT Scientist/ Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the MSAT Scientist/ Engineer, you will be preparing internal documentation to ensure quality and compliance required for regulatory submissions along with reviewing manufacturing documentation (batch manufacturing records, CAPA, deviation handling, SOP's etc.)
2. You will be involved in the process development and GMP production in upstream and downstream processing and aseptic processing/ fill & finish.
3. As the MSAT Scientist/ Engineer, you will be involved in the technology transfer, technical troubleshooting, process validation and continuous improvement.
4. You will be involved in contributing to cross department activities providing expert advice and technical input where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MSAT Scientist/ Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences subject or chemical engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical/ Biological/ working with proteins.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer, Process Validation, Technical troubleshooting, change control and continuous improvement.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.