Job Reference: J562999
Updated On: 26/09/2018
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Surrey area. As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance off all site equipment. Previous GMP experience as well as experience fault finding and 17th edition wiring are desirable but not essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Planned and reactive maintenance of all site equipment covering, process/utility/manufacturing/facilities and other systems critical for site production.
2. As the electrically biased Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for commissioning/installing electro-mechanical equipment on site as well as routine equipment checks on electrically biased systems
3. Work closely to support contractor companies on-site, ensuring that all work is completed to GMP standards and correct documentation is managed.
4. Complete all work scheduled on CMMS and ensure all work is document and kept to GMP standards
5. Use your electrical / mechanical engineering skills to fault find, maintain and repair equipment on site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Mechanical / Electrical
2. Proven industry experience as a maintenance engineer in a GMP environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Electrical / Mechanical maintenance - 17th Edition and GMP environment are desirable.
Key Words: Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Fault Finding | PLC | 17th Edition | HNC | OND | Electro-Mechanical Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmaceutical | FMCG | Food |
Other jobs with similar skills
Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician
Wiltshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Electrical Controls and Instrumentation T...Science
View & Apply
Field Service Engineer - Cambridge
Cambridge | £34,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a global Medical Device business that specialise in diagnostic equipment covering the Cambridge and surrounding territories. As a Field Se...Science
View & Apply