Job Reference: J5633439
Updated On: 10/08/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG company based in Kent. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for performing all assigned activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working with a wide range of electrical & mechanical equipment including packaging and utilities.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring that systems are maintained as per their validated status, thus ensuring compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
3. As the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be maintaining a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness and completing thorough reports when incidents occurs.
4. You will be working to improve equipment operation and offer solutions for best practice for change control and investigation of deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Engineering preferably Electrical.
2. Proven industry experience within the FMCG industry or experience working within packaging equipment within a regulated manufacturing environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mechanical / electrical maintenance is essential.
Key Words: Multi-skilled / Maintenance / Engineer / Electrical / Maintenance / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / HVAC / Boilers / Wiring / HS&E / SOP's / Biopharmaceutical / Biopharma / Biologics / Calibration / Equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Product Safety Leader
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Product Safety Leader to join a Global Consumer and Professional Goods company based in Surrey with Head offices in the USA. As the Product Safety Leader you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Project Engineer, Clean Utilities
Hertfordshire | £50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer, Clean Utilities to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer, Clean Utilities, you will be respon...Science
View & Apply