Job Reference: J5634962
Updated On: 18/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Multi-Skilled Production Engineer to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer you will ideally have a bias towards electrical controls and PLC's, having worked on processing and packaging equipment within the pharmaceutical industry or to GMP standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production, including setting up/changing over production lines in preparation for production. Responding to break downs and repairing equipment. Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages and investigate problems, analyse root cause, and derive resolutions.
2. Develop operating procedures and equipment specifications for production activities. Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality, and reliability. Stay current with production specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
3. Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements. Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintain high quality standards. Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
4. Support the purchasing and installation of new equipment. Manage engineering budgets and monitor department spend.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-Skilled Production Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally hold electrical engineering qualifications such as a Degree, HNC, HND or apprenticeship served within the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Demonstrate experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide and varied range of electrical systems on pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging machinery.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical systems and PLC's.
Key Words: Production | Engineer | Electrical | Controls | PLC's | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | GMP | Multi-Skilled | Engineering
Other jobs with similar skills
Maintenance Shift Engineer
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for Maintenance Engineers to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the Essex area...Science
View & Apply
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply