Job Reference: J5634712
Updated On: 09/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Product Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation. The role will be nationwide and allow you to work remotely.
As the NGS Product Manager you will be responsible for owning the lab service portfolio including both Next Generation Sequencing and non-NGS, with responsibility for marketing, product life cycle management, leading commercial input to drive new product development, sales support, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and defining the companies value and positioning in key workflows critical to their customer base. The role will interface with strategic, sector and regional marketing functions to support the strategic direction of the NGS and lab service business unit along with the wider group
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the NGS Product Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide commercial leadership for new Next Generation Sequencing service development activities including preparing the business case and design input requirements. Define our commercialisation NGS strategy and support launch of new products globally
2. Work in collaboration with other product managers and strategic marketing manager, on the global strategic marketing plan, product positioning, and KOL development.
3. Work closely with other business areas to identify complementary products and synergies across product lines for promotional purposes
4. Make recommendations for portfolio change based on competitive trends and market conditions while liaising with both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the NGS Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will hold a degree qualification, either a BSc, MSc or PhD in a Life Sciences discipline.
2. You will have a technical understanding of Next Generation Sequencing workflows and Next Generation Sequencing chemistries that enables development of novel concepts and services based on NGS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in product marketing, and or product management in a life science company with extensive genomics experience. Experience with the Agricultural Biotechnology (AgBio) industry and a base level understanding of plant and animal breeding strategies is desirable.
Key Words: Next Generation Sequencing | Genomics | NGS | Product Manager | Marketing | Sales | Biotechnology | AgBio | Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
CMC Project Manager - Biologics
Remote | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager - Biologics to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridgeshire area. As the CMC Project Manager - Biologics you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Clinical Biomarker Lead
Berkshire | £54 - £80 per hour
We are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarkers Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Biomarker Lead you will be responsible for executing biomar...Science
View & Apply
Scientist - Drug Product Development (Mat Cover)
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Scientist in Drug Product Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the North Wales area. As the Scientist in Drug Product Development you w...Science
View & Apply