J5630917LoughtonProfessional Services Permanent£18,000 to £23,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time07/02/2019Operations HR
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a growing photonics and senors company based in the West Lothian area. We can look... View Job
Recruitment Manager We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is a specialist consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. The business is proud to be an award-winning consultancy by winning the "Best Company to Work" for at the annual IRP recruitment awards in 2018.
HRS was founded by The Apprentice winner Ricky Martin & Lord Alan Sugar and we are now seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our fun and vibrant team. As the Office Administrator you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of our UK headquarters here in Loughton, Essex. You will manage the day to day office administration with some HR duties with the opportunity for future career development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Office Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Overall responsibility for the effective running of our award winning team including all associated administration requirements.
2. Executive Assistant to the leadership team including diary management and travel arrangements.
3. Provide support with assessment centres, on-boarding, training and HR administration.
4. Liaise with CRM system supplier on queries and produce monthly sales reports as well as taking responsibility for ordering stationery, courier services and electronic / paper-based filling.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Office Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or relevant role in a fast paced high growth environment (preferably recruitment or sales).
2. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident and professional approach to dealing with people. This will include liasing with both internal and external stakeholders at a high level.
3. Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload and outstanding customer service skills, motivated to maintain this to a high standard
4. Demonstrable ability to maintain confidentiality at all times especially regarding sensitive HR information.
Key Words: Office Administrator / Office Manager / PA / Personal Assistant / Administration / Office Administration
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.