Job Reference: J5636901
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Office and Laboratory Assistant to join a rapidly growing biotechnology company based in the London. As the Office and Laboratory Assistant you will be responsible for the supporting of the office and laboratory teams to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the company.
Its a great opportunity to be in a faced-paced, hands-on role where youll be able to effectively work part of a team ensuring tasks are carried out to a high standard in this office based role. Full training will be provided.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Office and Laboratory Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting office operations, and using the office systems, order equipment, whilst arranging and receiving different deliveries.
2. Work and effectively communicate with the lab technicians to assist technical lab personnel. Including maintenance of lab equipment, stock, and general waste disposal to health and safety measures.
3. Assist local and international meetings, and also assist in the on-boarding process of new starters to join the company.
4. Organising meetings, using IT systems and software effectively to ensure the general administrations are kept in order for the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Office and Laboratory Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc degree level of education.
2. Proven experience in working well in a team, having good writing and speaking skills, and being a good team player.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with computer literacy skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.