Job Reference: J5633733
Updated On: 07/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWith the world currently in need for vaccines and mass screening off the back of the challenges Covid-19 have created for us all, we are a busy company and looking for an energetic, professional and passionate Office Manager to join the HRS family in our Loughton, Essex headquarters. As the Office Manager you will become a critical and essential part of our support operation which is the backbone of the business keeping the entire workforce together, and your role is to sit right in the middle of this.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Office Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In December 2020 HRS invested over £500,000 in to our "Office of the Future" on the High Road in Loughton right by the tube line (Central line). As the Office Manager we would like you to look after the well-being of this office, which will include supplier management (IT providers, consumables etc), as well as be the first response for any needs by our life-changers (recruiters) and life-supporters (support operations) require (manage daily IT request with our IT provider etc).
2. PA duties for the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team including diary management, internal and external customer engagement, travel and expense management etc. This will also include broader business wide administration duties including IT data input, event support with purchasing responsibility.
3. Any additional ideas you have to bring more energy, fun and enthusiasm to our workforce to create and continually add to our environment would be welcomed and something we would encourage you to do.
A LITTLE SOMETHING ON US:
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) is an ambitious and exciting Life Sciences recruitment consultancy led by experienced recruitment leader Ricky Martin, and Lord Alan Sugar. HRS was created off the back of The Apprentice, where Ricky gained a successful investment from billionaire, Lord Sugar. What secured the investment was not the idea of creating just another recruitment company, but to set up a business !which would change lives!. This is why we hire great people and looking for somebody exceptional today.
In testament to our purpose and success as a business, in 2018 & 2019 HRS became an award winning consultancy by winning the "Best Company to Work" for at the national IRP & Recruiter awards, currently up for the same again in 2020 (delayed due to Covid-19) and were accredited by the "Investor in People" (IIP) as gold standards late 2019.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Office Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in....... your qualifications are not important to us! We are interested in your enthusiasm, energy and professionalism and if you feel like you are the type of person who can light up a room, we would be interested in this over any qualifications.
2. Proven experience in a similar role in a fast paced, sales focused environment where the business changes quickly (so we require people to be adaptable) and grows off the back of bringing in energetic graduates who are passionate about building their career in recruitment. While we don't expect you to have a degree, this provides an idea of the workforce around you who will be your internal customers.
3. Experience working directly and closely with an entrepreneurial founder / leader will be of advantageous in your applications. Ricky is the type of person who has ideas often, will add last minute amendments to many new projects and holds high standards of himself and those around him. He is also the most positive and energetic person we know and enjoys working with people who have a similar way about them.
Key Words: Office Manager / Careers / Essex / East London / Life-Supporter / Energy / Professionalism
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) of...Science
View & Apply
Recruitment Manager - Science
Loughton | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As a Recrui...Science
View & Apply