J5630761WiltshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Engineering PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time16/01/2019Continuous Improvement Six Sigma Operations Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Operations – Leadership Production Engineering – Biochemical Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Operations Manager We are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Leicestershire. As the Technical Ope... View Job
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
Operations Manager Are you an experienced Operational Management professional looking for your next opportunity within the manufacturing sector? We are currently looking... View Job
We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operational Cultural Excellence Lead you will be responsible for providing leadership to the operational and cultural excellence program across the company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operational Cultural Excellence Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will champion change across teams to deliver outstanding levels of performance and development.
2. Work cross functionally on initiatives with Engineering, Production, Quality, Development and other functions. More specifically, you will train and mentor identified champions in developing operational and cultural excellence.
3. Structure a continuous improvement program around the companies core values and drivers to support the culture, whilst acting as a champion to achieve a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
4. You will establish appropriate metrics to validate Lean projects successfulness. Collaborate with functional heads to adapt to adapt monitoring processes and identify areas for improvement and efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operational Cultural Excellence Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science, Chemistry or Engineering discipline along with qualifications and experience with Six Sigma, SMED or other recognised continuous improvement / Lean qualifications.
2. Proven industry experience developing, implementing and supporting life cycle management on operational excellence tools including; value stream mapping, 5S, root cause analysis, kanban, kaizen etc.
3. Knowledge and a proven track record working within a Lean / business transformation environment (manufacturing, GMP) ideally within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Key Words: Operational Excellence, OpEx, Continuous Improvement, CI, Lean, Black Belt, Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, CMO, RCA, Root Cause Analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.