J3525HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time19/04/2017Continuous Improvement
Operations – Business Improvement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Production Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the Product... View Job
QC Production Scientist
We are currently looking for a QC Production Scientist to join an innovate Medical Device company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QC Production Sc... View Job
Director of External Manufacturing
We are currently looking for a Director of External Manufacturing to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Dire... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Operational Excellence Lead you will be responsible for carrying out project activities utilising Lean Six Sigma and/or similar process improvement methodologies.
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Director, the Operational Excellence Lead will be a core member of a team of practitioners responsible for driving measurable financial performance outcomes and culture change across the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operational Excellence Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute process improvement projects on time to deliver results in terms of effectiveness and efficiency by using Six Sigma, Lean and other methods.
2. Prepare for and facilitate kaizen sessions for continuous improvement opportunity identification and provide coaching and direction to ensure goals are achieved.
3. Provide expertise and share best practices regarding Six Sigma tools & methodologies, project management and team leadership.
4. Assist with training staff and local management on Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques. Support and coach staff leading their own continuous improvement initiatives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operational Excellence Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to degree level or equivalent within a scientific or engineering discipline. Formally trained in Operational Excellence with accreditation to at least Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with practical "hands-on" project experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment such as Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Device or similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement initiatives. Experience with minitab or other statistical software an advantage, as would formal project management techniques, such as Prince2 / APMI / plus associated tools and processes, including planning and estimating.
Key Words: Operational Excellence | Continuous Improvement | Kaizen | Process Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Black Belt | Green Belt | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.