Job Reference: J5631420
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Operational Excellence Lead, you will be responsible for managing projects, support key operational excellence initiatives, and create specific proposals for operational improvement projects to senior management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Operational Excellence Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analyse and define operational opportunities by conducting detailed operational, value stream and financial analyses, interviewing key personnel, and observing operations as directed by senior management.
2. You will directly lead and manage approved operational improvement projects ensuring projects achieve desired objectives.
3. As the Operational Excellence Lead you will support the development of an operational excellence culture by using the various methodologies and tools such as, lean manufacturing and six sigma.
4. You will educate and train internal staff on Operational Excellence principles.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operational Excellence Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering, Science or Business related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in identifying areas for continuous improvement, and implementing operational excellence strategies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing or six sigma.
Key Words: Operational Excellence | OE | Lean Six Sigma | Green Belt | Value Stream | Lean Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Engineering | Continuous Improvement | CI |
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply
QC Validation Analyst
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Validation you will be responsible for providing analytical support to a rang...Science
View & Apply