J3352SurreyPharmaceutical Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annum - + PackageFull Time10/05/2017Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Territory Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Commercial Development Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Salisbury... View Job
Technical Expert - Assay Validation
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Wiltshire area. This exciting... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Operations and Business Improvement Manager to join a Global Company based in the Surrey area. As the Operations and Business Improvement Manager you will be responsible for Developing and Improving the companies Commercial offering across the EU through the consistent delivery of strategic goals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operations and Business Improvement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to support the company in the delivery of overall strategic objectives while tracking and managing their Professional Services Portfolio.
2. You will be responsible for developing Central Professional Services and implementing Operational Guides.
3. You will support markets with Best Practise sharing and help to deliver retail excellence across these markets.
4. You will be required to work across multiple departments and with multiple stakeholders, influencing teams to drive the strategic agenda.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations and Business Improvement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences or any other relevant Pharmaceutical based degree is essential.
2. A minimum of 5 years proven industry experience in Retail Pharmacy or similar commercial role and a working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmacy Regulatory and Professional Requirements is essential.
3. Fluency in English Language is essential with another European Language being Highly Advantageous.
Key Words: Pharmacy | Operations | Business Improvement | Regulatory | Retail Pharmacy | Europe | EU | Project Management | Commercial | Strategic | Objectives | Continuous Improvement | Professional Services |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.