Job Reference: J5637225
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Operations Data Analyst to focus on implementing digital change across the client’s organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and is based in the West London area with flexibility to work from home a couple of times a week. The job involves helping the business look across every system, dataset and data pipeline in order to identify areas for improvement to deliver into the operational side of the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The role is a key bridge between IT and the business. It requires an individual to drive digital business change to business end users and stakeholders through data driven insight. The Operations Data Analyst will drive automating back-office processes to reduce administration, improving system usage, data quality and owning system changes to improve operational efficiencies. The key responsibilities are:
1. The operations data lead will use direction from advanced data analytics practices to identify trends and patterns across processes to help remove unnecessary procedures and optimise operational processes through improving system usage or deployment of new technology.
2. The position will actively drive improvements in operational efficiencies through smarter use of existing systems or deployment of innovative applications of new technology through creating data processes and procedures.
3. The successful candidate must have a proven background of stakeholder management experience and outstanding communication skills to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical colleagues.
4. The transformation lead will utilise the new digital training platform and strategy to deliver local end user training to operational systems. Deliver digital solutions for existing paper processes that can they be replicated and rolled out on a bigger scale.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical/ Computer Science related degree
2. Proven industry experience in Data Analytics, Driving business change or analysis of business operations and logistics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Power BI data visualisation dashboard.
Key Words: Business Analysis Data Change Drive Excel SQL Power BI Digital Transformation Maths Problem Solving Communication Managing
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.