Job Reference: J5633613
Updated On: 18/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS has an exciting opportunity for a Operations Manager to join a Pharmaceutical CDMO based in the North East. As the Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for coordinating and overseeing customer projects, operations and ensuring the manufacturing, sales and project management teams are delivering an excellent service to customers, whilst adhering to the regulatory standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs the Operations Manager you will report to the Site Director will manager a team of 5. Your responsibilities will include:
1. Manage a team of project managers, analytical developers and business support to respond and fulfil incoming customer enquiries for contract manufacturing and development services of API's, scale up and tech transfer.
2.Oversee all new customer projects which are won by the Business Development team, ensuring these are delivered to within the correct timelines, budgets and regulatory standards.
3. Work closely with external partners to manage contracts and supplier agreements, as well as managing customers contracts, quotations and proposals.
4.The Operations Manager will maintain a good knowledge of GMP standards for the manufacture of API’s, and ensure the site is adhering to these at all times.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc and above in a Chemistry related degree, including Pharmacology, Biochemistry, chemical engineering. Operations or Project Management qualifications are desirable, such as PRINCE2.
2. Proven industry experience working within an operational, business management, commercial or manufacturing role within CDMO or a CMO in the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on small molecule.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing crossfunctional teams is needed as well as experience working in a GMP environment. Knowledge of API’s is highly desirable.
Key Words: Small molecule / API / CDMO / CMO / Pharmaceutical / Drug substance / Business Manager / Business Development / Commercial Manager / North East / Manufacturing Manager / Technical Operations / Newcastle
Other jobs with similar skills
Viral Vector Production Lead
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Production Lead to join a leading Biologics CMO based in the Staffordshire area. As the Viral Vector Production Lead you will be responsible for the deliver...Science
View & Apply
Computer System Validation Specialist
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Computer System Validation Specialist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based...Science
View & Apply