Job Reference: J5631210
Updated On: 27/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Operations Manager - CAR T Cells
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a leading Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the management and build-out of a GMP Manufacturing industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a key technical resource for all aspects of the Cell Therapy manufacturing process and you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and revising SOPs and manufacturing reports.
2. Hire, train and manage the core manufacturing and quality control teams, whilst maintaining relationships with existing collaborators and external suppliers.
3. Ensure conformity to the Quality Management System and release drug products in a timely manner.
4. Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in Biological Science related degree along with significant industry experience working in the ATMP / Cell Therapy / Immunotherapy field.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing facility / Laboratory build-out will be highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with management of a biopharma / ATMP team and facility.
Key Words: Operations Manager | Manufacturing | Cell Therapy | ATMP | Gene Therapy | T-Cell | GMP | Start-Up | Lab Management |
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Operations Manufacturing Manager
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a GMP Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Operations Manager you will be responsible for the development of the Manufa...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP and GC...Science
View & Apply