J5630540BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentExperience DependentFull Time23/11/2018Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Operations Operations – Process Improvement Operations – Leadership Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operational Cultural Excellence Lead We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operation... View Job
Technical Operations Manager We are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Leicestershire. As the Technical Ope... View Job
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the effective planning and delivery of vaccine blending and filling manufacture in accordance with GMP requirements and company policy and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build and lead a high performing team. Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential and providing regular guidance, recognition and feedback through regular individual and team meetings.
2. Ensure Continuous Improvement; at all levels of the business, and drives the organisation for ongoing productivity, customer satisfaction and profitability improvement.
3. Analyse and appraise, regularly and systematically, the effectiveness of all operations to ensure that established objectives will be met, that company polices will be observed, and that prompt corrective action will be taken when necessary.
4. Provide leadership to manufacturing projects at all phases and develop an operating budget and initiate action to operate within those fiscal plans.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related discipline along with significant experience working in a aseptic / sterile manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a team within pharmaceutical manufacturing, ideally within the vaccine / biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with: change control management; coordination and oversight of technical work effort; and risk and opportunity management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.