J5631210HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentExperience DependentFull Time01/04/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Project Management – Scale Up Technology Transfer Operations Operations – Process Improvement Production Production – Management R&D
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Operations Director We are currently looking for a Gene Therapy Operations Director to join a leading company based in the South East of England. As the Gene Therapy Oper... View Job
Tech Transfer Specialist - Biopharma HRS are currently searching for Multiple Tech Transfer Specialists to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. As ... View Job
Process Development Consultant - USP We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, the pref... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the management and build-out of a GMP Manufacturing industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a key technical resource for all aspects of the Cell Therapy manufacturing process and you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and revising SOPs and manufacturing reports.
2. Hire, train and manage the core manufacturing and quality control teams, whilst maintaining relationships with existing collaborators and external suppliers.
3. Ensure conformity to the Quality Management System and release drug products in a timely manner.
4. Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in Biological Science related degree along with significant industry experience working in the ATMP / Cell Therapy / Immunotherapy field.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing facility / Laboratory build-out will be highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with management of a biopharma / ATMP team and facility.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.