Scientist We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Biopotency and Immunoassay Team in a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Virologist We are currently looking for a Virologist to join a growing biotech company based in the Durham area. As the Virologist you will be responsible for su... View Job
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for th... View Job
We are currently looking for an Operations Quality Control Consultant to set up a Quality Control Laboratory for a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company.
As the Operations Quality Control Consultant, you will be responsible for management of external contracted partner laboratories, QC input, Supply Chain and Operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operations Quality Control Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Set-up the QC laboratory to regulatory standards. This includes writing specifications (URS), dealing with regulatory agencies (MHRA), writing documentation and acquiring laboratory equipment and completing subsequent validation.
2. You will develop the overall QC strategy for Specific Projects and Programmes through to commercial phase and contribute to the development of QC procedures and policies.
3. Your role will involve supporting the analytical team, gathering information from international sites in order to set up the QC Laboratory for manufacturing in the UK.
4. As the Operations Quality Control Consultant, you will be responsible for planning the manufacturing process, and overseeing the Supply Chain.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Control Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree, Masters or PhD in a Biological Sciences related disciple and industry experience in Analytical Sciences / Services within the field of Biotechnology, Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines or Research.
2. Extensive experience in Cell and Gene Therapy, QC, Operations and Supply Chain.
3. Experience with setting up a new QC Laboratory for a Cell and Gene Therapy Company.
4. Experience in the field of viral gene therapy would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.