Job Reference: J5634641
Updated On: 17/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Operations Resilience Manager (Human Factors) to join a leading Biotechnology business located in the County Durham area. As the Operations Resilience Manager (Human Factors) sits within a newly created team, this will be an exciting opportunity to recruit and manage a team to support the UK business as it grows and evolves.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Operations Resilience Manager (Human Factors) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be accountable for developing these investigative techniques across your team, as well as supporting the organisation with the same.
2. You and your team will be responsible for maximizing organisational learning and improvement from critical deviations
3. You will collaborate with the Operations and Quality teams to fully investigate significant unplanned events that may require global stakeholder engagement.
4. You and your team will lead the presentation of complex investigations and recovery plans during times of inspection and audit.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operations Resilience Manager (Human Factors) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will hold a degree qualification in Human Factors and/or Ergonomics, preferably to Masters level.
2. You will have an advanced understanding of how human factors influence the causal sequence that results in incident / unintended outcomes.
3. Experience of being a proven expert investigator in a highly regulated environment, such as Aerospace, Nuclear, Defence, Automotive, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology.
Key Words: Human Factors | Ergonomics | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Human Performance | Resilience
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Manager to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. The company are currently establishing a GMP manufacturing ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Operations Consultant
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading strategic development...Science
View & Apply
Head of Pharmaceutical Operations
Burton Upon Trent | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Pharmaceutical Operations to join a Global Process Engineering organisation company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Head of Pharmaceu...Science
View & Apply