J5630793DenbighshireEngineering PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time18/01/2019Engineering Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Multi Skilled Engineering – Project Engineering – Design Engineering - Electronics Engineering - Head of Engineering Engineering - Optical / Optics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a Global leading Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer. As the Field Service... View Job
Project Manager - Contract We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading speciality Chemical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Project Manager you wi... View Job
Field Service Engineer - Cambridge We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Biomedical equipment company. As the Field Service Engineer you will be respon... View Job
Are you an experienced optical design engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Optical Design Engineer to join a leading company based in Wales.
As the Optical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of optical solutions in line with the business requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Optical Design Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in all stages of the design process and be responsible for the design of complex optical systems, meeting client target specifications.
2. You will be responsible for the development of concepts, detailed design and analysis and generate optical design data for manufacture.
3. As the optical design and development engineer, you will also be providing technical support to the manufacturing, assembly and test processes and produce design study reports whilst contributing technical inputs to proposals.
4. Additionally, you will use optical design and analysis software tools such as CODE V, ZEMAX, FRED.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Optical Design Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant first degree level preferably in Physics or Optical Engineering.
2. A strong technical background including analytical skills as well as the ability to work with and support the business group and other engineering functions.
3. The ideal candidate would also have detailed knowledge of optical imaging systems, fundamental coding skills or programme customised design and analysis scripts as well as familiarity with a range of performance modelling software (NV-IPM, TRM4).
Key Words: Optical Design and Development Engineer | Zemax | Aerospace | Engineering | Optics | Laser Engineering | Photonics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.