Job Reference: J5631203
Updated On: 26/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Life Science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Chemist you will be responsible for the synthesis of organic compounds for the use in pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work to GMP standards on the preparation, purification, isolation and in-process QC analysis of radio-labelled products.
2. You will be responsible for preparing study plants to assist communication with clients as well as demonstrating strong organisational skills to work carefully and tidily to agreed project timelines.
3. As the Chemist you will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of GMP batch documentation.
4. You will be required to offer advice on chemical synthesis, analysis and separation science to colleagues in the GMP synthesis team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in organic synthesis and analysis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP standards as well and organic synthesis.
Key Words: Organic / Synthesis / Pharmaceutical / GMP / QC / SOP / Radiopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire | £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemistry Project Le...Science
View & Apply